Dave & Kim's nieces ~ Dave's sister's (Mindi)
daughter's (Andrea) daughters- LILLY & AVA
SWEET ADORABLE PRECIOUS HAPPY LOVE
ABLE
& MUCH, MUCH MORE...
per Aunt Kim & Uncle Dave!
can't help but luv 'em!!!
Thursday, October 20, 2005
new 'Henkel' family photos
Posted by
sue(nbryan)
at
1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That would be "Unc Dave" according to sweet little Lilly! Love them sew berry mucho! Someday mom you'll get to meet them in person and I'll know you will fall in love!
Thanks Auntie Sue for having the girls on your blog- they are so much fun and I hope you will get to see them soon!
My dear Kim and sweet Andrea, I think I already have a special bond with these precious ones, ha! - even though it has only been through pictures...they are little blessings & I adore them...love, 'Auntie Sue'xo...
Post a Comment