Friday, February 10, 2006

'Crocs'...okay, here they are...

...the weather in southern California has been beautiful, sunshiny...and makes me feel like summer is right around the corner. So, when Kim told me about these shoes (Crocs)...I had to see what she was talking about.

The only store that I could find around here that carries them was Fore's Fun Footwear (also, if you have a Nordstrom close by, we don't). Okay, I gave in and bought a pair (see photos)!!! They are "comfy, cool, mold to your feet, slip resistant, ergonomic italian styling, wide, roomy, buoyant, & weigh only ounces."

They come in ALL colors, mine are khaki, Kim wants a pink pair and our friend Dawne bought an orange pair. Website is www.crocs.com, approx $30/pair, and also in men's and children's sizes.

I am looking forward to my next trip to the Orange County Marketplace, a walk on the beach, and whatever else having anything to do with lots of walking and/or standing. So much fun!!! Thank you Kim!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! Can't wait to see a picture of YOU wearing them!

sue(nbryan) said...

can't wait to wear 'em - and will try to get a picture as soon as I do! xoxo...