Since we were in Oceanside, I took Bryan Jr for walk along the beach and lunch at Ruby's at the end of the pier (a great place to have a hamburger, fries, & milkshake!!!). It was a beautiful day, as you can see by the pictures. There were quite a few people who were fishing from the pier, & we saw a 'lobster' being caught. After all the excitement of people (including 'us') taking a quick look at the poor thing, the fisherman was kind enough to throw it back in the water (as the fisherman said it was expecing little baby lobsters!). I did get a picture of it though, yikes!



...AND this was the 'happiest face' I could find on the pier and one who had lots of patience while I took my time to focus in on it, ha~! Looking forward to visiting again soon!
Monday, August 07, 2006
Oceanside...
Posted by
sue(nbryan)
at
8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
great photos mom! Glad they put the lobster mommy back! xoxo
mmmmm....love lobster! lol...just kidding. That Mommy has to give birth first, than we can have a yummy feast! ;-)
Post a Comment