Friday, September 15, 2006

dear Chihiro...

we all
'welcome you'
& look forward
to seeing you
soooooon!
xoxo...

7 comments:

Bryan said...

Chihiro, welcome to the US. I hope you have a wonderfull vacation while you are here.

Bryan

Anonymous said...

Chihiro,

Hope you have a great visit here in America. Can't wait to meet you when Tom and I move to Japan.

Have a safe trip and enjoy beautiful California!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chihiro!

Welcome to the US! Hope you have wonderful visit here. Enjoy every minute! We are looking forward to meeting you while you are here. Hope to see you & Gary soon.

Tom & Jody

Anonymous said...

Hi Chihiro!

I hope you have a great visit! Hopefully I'll be able to get the chance to meet you! Enjoy California and hope to see you & Gary soon!

~Tara

Anonymous said...

Hi Chihiro,
Welcome to the US! I hope you have the best time here. Have fun!!! I am looking forward to meeting you ~
Bryan Jr xo...

Kim Henkel said...

Hi Chihiro! Glad you made it safe and sound to beautiful sunny California! Looking forward to meeting you! xoxo

Anonymous said...

hello chihiro, have fun in california . i know your going to meet a hole lot of new friends. i hope we can meet soon.




tanya & amee & reina