Sunday, October 15, 2006

Reina & her new best friend, Ariel...

I've been wanting to take Reina to a cute little store at the mall called, Friends 2B Made, so finally we (Jody, Tara, & I) visited the 'doll factory' when it first opened in the morning!- Reina was sooo happy to see all the plush animals and dolls, and chose the 'doll with the orange hair.' How cute is that??? It was so much fun watching her go through the process of building her own 'best friend' - stuffing her, giving her a heart, selecting her words ('I'm your best friend), and picking out her top, skirt, shoes, and ribbon & bows. Reina named her new friend 'Ariel.'

We had such a good time watching Reina,
we wanted to build our own best friends ~ !
xOxOxO...






2 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

sweet reina and ariel! xoxo

Donielle Wilkinson said...

What an adorable place! I am not sure if we have a place exactly like that here in NY~ I know we have a place with the same idea but with Teddy bears Called "Build a Bear"~ but I am not sure about dolls. Such a sweet idea