Monday, June 04, 2007

the baby shower...

...the shower was so much fun - beautifully & elegantly given by Julie & Pam. Many thanks to them for 'everything' - it was all sooo amazing. I think Kim is still stunned by the generosity and thoughtfulness. The adorable, treasured gifts are well appreciated, each & every one. We can not begin to thank everyone enough ~ and were delighted that so many were able to attend at such a busy time of the year.
"THANK YOU ALL" xOxOxO...Julie, Kim, & Pam
...just a few of the gals - Ali, Christina, Kim, & Janessa





...more pictures coming sooooooon. xoxo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there for the wonderful baby shower you guys had! It looks so nice and gorgeous!
We look forward to meeting the baby Henkel soon!

Kim Henkel said...

fun was had by all! loved that day! xoxo