Thursday, August 30, 2007

just wanted to share...

...my treat to 'me' - the new coffee cup from 'Anthropologie.' I'm enjoying the CD 'Hey Eugene' by 'Pink Martini' and rehearsing lullabys with 'baby einstein's' CD, 'wake-up and good night.'
I am looking forward to watching ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' - starting Monday, September 24. Kim & I had fun, watching some of Tori Spelling's tv reality show on Oxygen, called 'Tori and Dean: Inn Love' - it's a cute show and since Tori & her husband/actor Dean McDermott have a new baby (4month-old boy named Liam) it was even more fun (funny!) to watch - they are very entertaining, as they also attempt to run a new bed & breakfast business. What are the simple & fun things 'you' are enjoying right now???

3 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

simple? just had a yummy white peach! fun? listening to my baby boy coo and move his little legs in excitement. xoxo

Donielle Wilkinson said...

I am so excited about Dancing with the stars too~~ love that show :-) and love the "baby einstein" CD's and all of thier DVD's as well- my boys are big fans of them!

Donielle Wilkinson said...

To answer your question- the simple and fun things for me are the milestones my boys (Justin 2 and Dylan 4 months!!) are accomplishing. Justin knows almost all his body parts now and Dylan turned over for the first time today!!!! Thats the simple and fun stuff for me! xoxox