...we are enjoying the spring weather that we have been having, it's nice to see my mom's flowers in her backyard are blooming or starting to bloom...
...this is a pillow that my mom is using to coordinate the colors of her new family room furniture. sooo pretty!
- we drove by the home that my parents owned when I was about 5 to 6 years old. I loved playing in this neighborhood - fond memories of roller skating & biking up & down the sidewalk with all of our friends - ...I remember the two junipers next to the driveway (so much bigger, taller now!!!) - my bedroom was in the front part of the house where the window is next to the garage, such happy days!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
visit with my mom...
Posted by
sue(nbryan)
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment