Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Carson, last week...11 months old

taking a little nap in his stroller
while we were out on a walk.
not just walking, but runnnnnnnnnnnning too...

and later having fun
playing with (& chewing on) his little red pony!

Dear Carson,
you are so sweet and gentle and strong and adorable
you are trying to say and do so much these days
with your constant chatter and activity
the words you know & keep repeating are
-bah for ball
-eyes for eyes
and -eyes for ice too
(you know exactly what to do
with your spiderman icepack,
by placing it on top of your head
when it is given to you)
!
-ish for fish
and of course I would never forget
how you say
-mahma for mama
-and dada for dada
you totally melt my heart
and I look forward to hearing more words
that you have to say
and watching you do more things
you want to do
I am always so excited for you
You have a way of making me smile great big
Thank you
for warming my heart
more and more
each and every day!
I love you, my dear grandbabyboy.

No comments: