Thursday, February 26, 2009

soldering 'pen' class (Sunday, 2-22-09)

Kim and I went to a fun class at La Maison Rustique 'the barn'   ~ Rita, a very sweet & great teacher, with lots of patience (thank goodness for 'me'), taught the class and her husband made the best crock-pot full of homemade onion soup, with bread & cheese on the side.  This was La Maison Rusique's 'first' class, I hope to take more classes athere in the future.  Please check out Rita at 'Mammabellarte' and adorable fellow students Debbie at 'Breathing Beside Us' and Tamerie at 'a little of this that and the other - scroll down and you will see a couple of pictures from the class and me (yikes!), attempting to 'SOLDER' - (my pen shown above, reads 'Don't forget to smell the flowers' - my hope is that it will remind me to do just that...)

2 comments:

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Hi sweetie!
Thank you so much for mentioning my blog!
Your children are BEYOND precious! just like you and your mom....ahhhhhhh
I hope to see you and your Mom on Sunday the 22nd! It will be a whole day of fun with Mary and I both teaching! So much fun, laughter, good food and champagne.....weeeeeee
XOXO & Blessings,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs.Sue,
thank you for your constant smile during the class and your "pazienza".I will see you next month at the barn. Ciao Rita