Friday, March 20, 2009

La Maison Rustique 'Barn' Sale...

Oh my goodness!!!
 I totally loved going to this amazing & inspiring & fun 
I came home with so many great ideas (& things~!) -
AND it is always wonderful to see 'Linda' ~
 I am fortunate to have known her since I moved to this area.
~ such a very talented, creative, and caring person...
I am sooo happy for her succcess!
She is also being featured in the spring issue 
It was also FUN to see sweet & adorable & talented 'Rita' ~ 
I met Rita about a month ago,
when I took her soldering class at 'the Barn.'  
I had such a good time in her class (great teacher), 
I plan to take more...  
it was such a beautiful, sunshiney day, 
perfect in welcoming 'spring' ...
hope you get a chance to stop by for the experience
located in beautiful wine country...

1 comment:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

So nice to see you again Sue...thank you I love your post. Have a great week