Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HaPpY '2nd' BiRtHdAy CARSON...

hey little dude,
today, you are having a wonderful time at Disneyland with your little friends. It makes me smile to know how happy you must be. I will see you later in the day to help you 'celebrate.' It doesn't seem possible that you are '2' years old already, it was just yesterday when we welcomed you into our world and
then you turned '1' and here you are turning '2' today. You have given me so much joy, happiness, and love already ~ I look forward to what the future will bring. You are a gift to 'me.' I wish you nothing but the best of 'everything' ~ always. Your sweet, innocent, beautiful smile brightens your soul and tells me that you have a very endearing spirit, you are smart and strong and confident and unique. You are you, there is no one else like you! Happy Birthday my dear grandson - Carson! ~ I love you with every bit of my heart.

No comments: