Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Day ~

We had a wonderful Christmas Day at Tom & Jody's, then came back home and enjoyed a delicious, old-fashioned turkey dinner with Kim & Dave - and unwrapped more presents. We appreciate those who remembered us with your kind & thoughtful cards, letters, calls, emails, visits... ~ We are grateful for all that we have and look forward to the New Year.

We wish you all the very best in 2006!!!

( Kim gave me the big "S" (see below) and I had fun decorating it today -
she also gave me the beautiful page on the clipboard, love it! I enjoyed putting this picture together of Reina & Lola, for Jody.)

We look forward to Gary's safe return from overseas
sometime this summer 2006...
we all miss you Gary & are so proud of you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You're fast at decorating that "S" It looks cute! Love all the photos! I know I will have a couple that Dave still needs to send to my computer that you might want to add!