
Jody and I enjoyed a great lunch with Kim at the Four Season's Aviara, and then Kim gave us a short 'tour.' The hotel is beautiful (all decked out for Christmas!) and the employees are fabulous. Thank you again, Kim! - & for the special 'lotion' gift and bakery sweets...- I hope that some day, Jody & I can take Reina to the TeddyBearTea and se
e the PeppermintPrincess. Adorable!
After our visit at the 4Seasons, we went to the Carlsbad Forum, Anthropologie. I could have bought one of everything, ha! It was another absolutely wonderful day. Thank you Jody! (take a look at the photo of my new angel ornament...I appreciate your kindness & thoughtfulness Jody!!!)
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
to Four Season's and Carlsbad Forum
Posted by
sue(nbryan)
at
7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sue,
It was so great to finally meet you. Kim raves on and on about her fabulous mom, now I can see where she gets it! You two have the same giggle, did you know that?! Hope to see you again soon, take care-
Kate, you are just way too cute...giggle, giggle...xOxOxO...
thank you for your sweet comment!!!
So much fun! The highlight of my day was to have you both here! xoxoox
Post a Comment