WOWZERS Mom! Looks so fabulous! So does your home! Like the new location for the tree this year! A little different! Love your MacKenzie Childs collection in the background...makes me want to add to my collection...maybe someday when I win the lotto!
Thank you Kim, I'm amazed that I even have the tree up this year, so behind in everything, ha! The Christmas cards go out today!!! The family room is part of our redecorating we started doing earlier this year, now I need to work on the rest of the house, guess that will be a new year's 'goal' - and yeppers always love that collection. thanx again xOxOxO...
2 comments:
WOWZERS Mom! Looks so fabulous! So does your home! Like the new location for the tree this year! A little different! Love your MacKenzie Childs collection in the background...makes me want to add to my collection...maybe someday when I win the lotto!
Thank you Kim, I'm amazed that I even have the tree up this year, so behind in everything, ha! The Christmas cards go out today!!! The family room is part of our redecorating we started doing earlier this year, now I need to work on the rest of the house, guess that will be a new year's 'goal' - and yeppers always love that collection. thanx again xOxOxO...
Post a Comment