The 'boys' have been restricted from playing with their "Nerf"toys!" today -
...look what they did to our honeysuckle!?!?!?! Geeeez!!!!
...look what they did to our honeysuckle!?!?!?! Geeeez!!!!
...look what they did to our honeysuckle!?!?!?! Geeeez!!!!
Posted by
sue(nbryan)
at
11:46 AM
4 comments:
Sue- I absolutely love your blogspot!!! This is Donielle, Nancy's daughter! Hope you are doing well, seems like you have a wonderful happy family. I am cracking up about the honey suckle (even though you may not be)
:-( You will laugh at this too; when you look back in a couple days, ok maybe months!! :-)
Hi Donielle, you are sooo sweet to comment on my bloggity blog - I have had lots of fun doing this, still learning though. Kim actually got me started, go figure! This thing with the honeysuckle was somethin' else, but at least it will grow back huh? Believe me, there have been worse things, ha! I'm already kinda laughing at my poor h'suckle...but gosh dern - ha! (those little critters can look so innocent! at times and as soon as you turn your back, ouch!) Many wonderful blessings to you & your family - pleeeeez feel free to comment at anytime, I love hearing from everyone...you are always always always welcome to come visit with me again & again & again. Sue xo...
poor honeysuckle!
Thank you so very much for the open invitation!! I have a silly blogspot of my own that has pictures and updates of my son. PLEASE feel free to visit anytime and I would love to hear from you as well :-) xoxoxox
www.justinwilkinson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment