Tuesday, March 21, 2006

spring update....

Welcome to the 'blogging world' Kim!!!
Congratulations on setting up your new blog!

Please be sure to check it out and post a comment or two...
(
Kim's blog (sewme)).

Hopefully, more family & friends will join in.
Gary, we are all thinking of you & missing you...
...here's Comet with his fur coat on!!!
What a little fur ball huh? - &
a beautiful coat for a sweet ol' guy!
...it opened March 3, a new scrapbook store in our area (on Madison Ave), called "Inspire Me! Scrapbooks" - I went there today for the first time and am excited at how nice it is,
with plenty
of room to grow. Can't wait for you to see it Kim!
Yeppers!!! Check it out, Target is now selling
Smith & Hawken gardening accessories.
I
just had to add this silly 'big' snail to our own garden...On my way home from running errands, dentist, shopping, etc -
I stopped by Starbucks to get my fav
orite latte,
that's an empty cup there on my kitchen table ha!
The little crocheted-lid grabber
(the cute red hat) on my blue dish,
is 1 of 2 handmade for me by Judy
(thanku, my dear friend)!
T
he new book I am reading is called "The Book Thief"
by Markus Zusak - very intriguing,

about the ability of books to 'feed the soul.'
The CD that we have been listening to is "Back to Bedlam"
by James Blunt (thank you Kim!).
We are enjoying ALL the songs on this CD
and even hear one every once in awhile on a TV commercial.
Last, but certainly not least, is yet another 'delish' dinner
made b
y my hubby tonight!
Thank you Brya
n! for feeding us sooo well.
(...fish, baked potato, asparagus, beets...)

We are grateful to have our own
'chef in the house'
- oh so good...
an absolutely wonderful, very n
utritious meal!
thank y
ou thank you thank you...wishing you all a 'HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY sPrInG'...

5 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

WOW! SO much to talk about today! Love it! Hope I don't miss anything...blogging sure has been fun...Love that pic! Been thinking of Gary too! Hi Gar if you're reading! Yep, Comet needs that extra coat...said it was 40 degrees outside here this morning. Can't wait to see the new scrapbook store. Did you happen to see if they are open on Sundays? Love the Smith and Hawken stuff at T. Just is so sweet...love that little handle cover! Glad you are enjoying James Blunt...did you see he was on Oprah? Lucky you! Yummy din dins! This has to go into the record books as the longest comment....Love ya!

sue(nbryan) said...

thank you Kim for always leaving a comment, the feedback is motivating and fun! I think this post broke the record for the longest one ever, ha! Yeppers, I saw James Blunt on Oprah, we even Tivo'd it! Lookin' forward to your next visit out this way, fun! xOxOxO...

sue(nbryan) said...

Well everyone seems to be into this blog thing. I like to share our blessings with everone. The noly problem is I am getting blessed tooooooo much With my little hobby of cooking. Thats why don't get wrinkels with my age, I just fill them out.

The cook

sue(nbryan) said...

too funny, we are 'all' getting blessed with your hobby, ha!

different subj, blogging is certainly another way to express our gratefulness for all that we have...sooo fortunate!...love sharing info and photos, technology is amazing!

xoxo...
the chef's wife...S

Kim Henkel said...

forgot to tell you...Love that blue pot! so fun! xoxo