Thursday, March 09, 2006

a year ago today...

...Donald (Judy & Sam's son) passed away. This is a very sad day for them and their family. We admire their grace and the dignity they have shown through the last year, which has been such a difficult one. Donald would be sooo proud. I love this beautiful poem that Judy wrote in memory of Donald...

'My Other Angel'
I thought I heard your voice today,
I thought I saw your smile.
I thought you held my hand,
for just a little while.
I know you told me, "I'm all right,"
I know it to be true.
There's so much pain insdie my heart,
because of missing you.
Everywhere I look for you,
I know that you're not there.
I will be okay in time,
because I know you care.
I know you walk the streets of gold,
with Christine at your side.
We love you so and miss you,
the tears we try to hide.

1 comment:

Kim Henkel said...

love, love, love the new look mom!

Thinking of Judy and her angels! xoxo