Tuesday, July 04, 2006

happy 4th of July & happy b'day to Justin...

Justin is my friend Donielle's little one
who is turning "1" t
oday the FoUrTh of JuLy!
"Happy 1st Birthday to You"
we will 'all' celebrate your birthday today!
(I had fun making this little card for him)
Justin is sooo adorable,
& he has a 'fantastic' mommy (& daddy) -
(Donielle & Larry, Donielle is also
Kim's cousin who lives in NY)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Bryan Sr & I would also like to wish everyone
a happy, fun, & very safe 4th of July...

3 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

Happy birthday sweet little Justin! Sweet card mom! so thoughtful! xoxo

Donielle Wilkinson said...

Sue- you are too too SWEET and extremely thoughtful. Justin had a fantastic 1st birthday and your kind words and thoughts are much appreciated!!! xoxoxoxoxox

sue(nbryan) said...

Donielle & Carrie, I am glad to know that Justin had such a happy 1st b'day. Thank you kindly for always commenting on my blog. Bloggers 'love' comments, ha! Sue xO...