Monday, July 17, 2006

Huis Ten Bosch, Sasebo, Japan...

Gary & Chihiro visited this beautiful villiage called,
Huis Ten Bosch.
Japan has had a strong shipping (trading) relationship
with the Dutch from long ago. The park opened in 1992,
the windmills & all the tulips are amazing!
Bryan & I look forward to visiting some day.
('Arigato' Chihiro, we love this photo)

4 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

beautiful! xoxo

Donielle Wilkinson said...

That is gorgeous! The TULIP is my most favorite flower :-)

sue(nbryan) said...

Kim & Donielle, just fyi - 'tulips' were your grandfather's (Herb Sr's) favorite flower tooo! xo...

sue(nbryan) said...

PS: when Kim & I lived in Virginia (Ft Belvoir) and your grandparents came to visit for a few days, I even bought 'tulip' sheets & matching 'tulip' pillowcases for their bed, so they would have a good night's rest during their stay, knowing how much your grandfather liked that particular flower. Amazing, the things we remember huh? mom/sue xo...