here I am on the train, passing through Los Angeles,
happily on my way to see my son...
and there he was, waiting for me at the station
(it was so exciting!!!),
from there, we went to lunch
and drove by many boats & yachts...
(oh how my hubby would love this!~)
I love art shows, so we went to this one
& it was a whole lot of fun ~
Gary bought me a beautiful handmade windchime
(right now I have it hanging in my family room
so I can walk by & admire it often -
it will eventually be moved to the patio)
lots of farm country...
it's hard to see in this photo,
but there are many rows of strawberries
beautiful ocean, gorgeous weather...
we walked along the beach
and watched a few surfers.
this particular area wasn't crowded
like the other beaches are this time of year.
it was so peaceful, relaxing, & calm
then Gary showed me where he lives & gave me a tour -

and here I am being treated to a delicous Japanese dinner. I have finally learned how to use chopsticks, I think anyway, YAY~!!! Here are a couple of pictures of Gary, enjoying his favorite dessert called 'mochi' - I was surprised how much I liked it myself! Then it was time to go
to the show. Well, as you can see, I had a fabulous time ~

happily on my way to see my son...
and there he was, waiting for me at the station(it was so exciting!!!),
from there, we went to lunch
and drove by many boats & yachts...
(oh how my hubby would love this!~)
I love art shows, so we went to this one& it was a whole lot of fun ~
Gary bought me a beautiful handmade windchime(right now I have it hanging in my family room
so I can walk by & admire it often -
it will eventually be moved to the patio)
lots of farm country...it's hard to see in this photo,
but there are many rows of strawberries
beautiful ocean, gorgeous weather...
we walked along the beachand watched a few surfers.
this particular area wasn't crowdedlike the other beaches are this time of year.
it was so peaceful, relaxing, & calm
then Gary showed me where he lives & gave me a tour -
and here I am being treated to a delicous Japanese dinner. I have finally learned how to use chopsticks, I think anyway, YAY~!!! Here are a couple of pictures of Gary, enjoying his favorite dessert called 'mochi' - I was surprised how much I liked it myself! Then it was time to go
to the show. Well, as you can see, I had a fabulous time ~



3 comments:
looks like a fun time! xoxo
What a fantastic "Mother and Son" day!!! Looks like you had a ton of fun. How far away he is from you that you took the train to visit for the day?? xoxo
It was sooo much fun, I was there for two days! looking forward to the next visit! xoxo...
Post a Comment