Sunday, April 23, 2006

here we are at the avocado festival...

here's my hubby with his little camera,
thinking about the 'BIG' Nikon D50 he's been wanting (ha!)....

where are all the avocados???
Guess I'll have to settle for a chocolate-chip cookie!
hey, careful with miss avocado,
she's a softie!

leaving with my chocolate-chip cookie!
time to go home & fix our guacamole dip & chips??? even though it was a little chilly & very crowded,
we had a fun-filled day in Fallbrook...

4 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

you look so cute mom! Love what you're wearing! That hat is adorable! Glad you can say you've been to the avocado festiful! Definitely something I will probably never say I've been to. xoxo

Donielle Wilkinson said...

wow- an avacodo festival!?!? Excellent- I am up for a festival for anything. Why not? :-P

Donielle Wilkinson said...

**avocado

sue(nbryan) said...

Kim - what? you don't want to meet miss avocado??? going there once takes care of it (ha!), we are anxious to go to the OC marketplace & Laguna Art festival. Bryan even said he would like to go...Laguna is for sure one not to miss! luvuxoxo...

Donielle - it was fun, but would rather go to the beach for one of their festivals, now we're talking!!! ha! Sue xo...In the meantime, I'll share my cookie with you! yummy!