Sunday, April 02, 2006

while the guys went to the park (Sat)...

...the gals (Kim & I) went shoppin' -
...we had originally planned to go to the Huntington Library but because of the heavy dark clouds overhead (see that???),
we changed to
plan 'B'-
so here we are in ""BEVERLY HILLS"" -
...just ahead of us, the Four Season's Hotel.
(correction: the Regent Beverly Hills, managed by 4Seas)
(plan 'A' will have to wait for another day) -
(& just where did those clouds go?)

2 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

what a great time we had mom! love it...p.s. the hotel in front of us is a Four Seasons managed property but is called the Regent Beverly Hills!

sue(nbryan) said...

Kim, I stand corrected! Am sure you told me that when we were there, you know how excited I get and then my brain freezes...okay, Regent Beverly Hills managed by the Four Seasons, got it now!!! xoxo...