rain + sinus headache + spring vacation!!!


I had planned to take Bryan Jr to the show today, but with the above conditions (ha!), we went to Blockbuster, Pizza Hut (Tom & Jody, Bryan wants you to know how much he 'loves' his 'Pepsi!'), and the Duck Pond instead. It feels kind of strange to post photos of me on the blog, but I am going to do it anyway ha! (miss you Gary Ryan...)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006
woe is me...
Posted by
sue(nbryan)
at
3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds like a great day!!! What show were you taking Bryan Jr to see??
**correction...what show ere you going to take Bryan to see??
Donielle, thankU so much for commenting. Well, Bryan ended up with a couple of Xbox games, no movies...I tried to talk him into renting a couple (i.e., KingKong, Narnia or whatever)...but noooo! games seem to be 'the big deal' with him these days. Now I won't see him for days (just kiddin'), even though the rental is for 7 days. The neighborhood 'boys' are all gone this week...so yikers!!! The movie we were going to see was IceAge, Kim & Dave saw it & loved the music...I'm a kid at heart and like anything Disney ha! Thanx again xo
Me too!!! I can't wait to bring Justin to the movies, I especially love Disney movies!!!
Cute pics my Sweets!
love, love, love these pics mom! Will definitely be adding them to my blogaroo! And I absolutely love your new little mailbox! xoxo
Post a Comment