a pan full of green lasagna noodles???
golly...really not sure but what a cool picture! I give....
dave says it's an air conditioner filter or a filter of some sort...did he guess right?
are ya gonna tell us?????
okay okay okay - I will post the answer...sorry Donielle, you didn't get it right...but you were the most creative (& funny!)!Carrie, you came close (ha!)...Kim, you & I think alike...Dave, you are the closest...the person with the closest guess (that would be Dave) wins something???, to be determined at a later date by suenbryan! xo...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
a pan full of green lasagna noodles???
golly...really not sure but what a cool picture! I give....
dave says it's an air conditioner filter or a filter of some sort...did he guess right?
are ya gonna tell us?????
okay okay okay - I will post the answer...
sorry Donielle, you didn't get it right...but you were the most creative (& funny!)!
Carrie, you came close (ha!)...
Kim, you & I think alike...
Dave, you are the closest...
the person with the closest guess (that would be Dave) wins something???, to be determined at a later date by suenbryan! xo...
Post a Comment