

"INDIGO BABES" ~ 'Elegant Children's Accessories' Kelly is customizing & embellishing ribbons & bows - incl t-shirts, diaper bags, & more. She will be at the Huntington Beach Pier & Piecemakers (Costa Mesa) toward the end of May. We are happy for her & wish her much success in her endeavors. - Kelly, I love my new photo bag (thank you!) and Kim will enjoy giving the ribbons, bows & t-shirt to the Johnston's.
Keep up the beautiful work Kelly!!!

4 comments:
so sweet! Go Kelly! xoxo
thats the fun of a little girl!!
Very cute stuff...any boy accessories???
Kelly has such cutie-pie accessories...mostly for girls but she does have t-shirts for boys - I will have to check into that Donielle! I know Justin is a little sports fan huh? xoxo...
he sure is! I guess you really can't accessorize a boy- except with a hat!
Post a Comment