Great- Great season of American Idol. Taylor is very deserving of his tittle, what a performer! Makes you want to jump out of your seat when he is up there. Congrats "Soul Patrol"...
we really really really enjoyed the show last night. sooo happy about Taylor, since midstream we were favoring Chris & Taylor. we think that Taylor & Katherine will do very well on their own, guess they both will have contracts with CD's coming out around Christmastime. Suexo... PS it was great to see Chris & Elliott last night tooo xo...
I really miss that show, but I am sooo happy to see Taylor and Katherine doing their thing. I heard Taylor was on some tv shows yesterday and Katherine, today. Can't wait for the CD's to come out. Sxo... yay, soul patrol!!!
4 comments:
Great- Great season of American Idol. Taylor is very deserving of his tittle, what a performer! Makes you want to jump out of your seat when he is up there. Congrats "Soul Patrol"...
we really really really enjoyed the show last night. sooo happy about Taylor, since midstream we were favoring Chris & Taylor. we think that Taylor & Katherine will do very well on their own, guess they both will have contracts with CD's coming out around Christmastime. Suexo...
PS it was great to see Chris & Elliott last night tooo xo...
yipeeee!
I really miss that show, but I am sooo happy to see Taylor and Katherine doing their thing. I heard Taylor was on some tv shows yesterday and Katherine, today. Can't wait for the CD's to come out. Sxo...
yay, soul patrol!!!
Post a Comment