Saturday, May 13, 2006

my nephew, Dylan Thomas...

Bryan & Bryan spent a quality father/son day at the pool today. I went to my mom's then we went over to Jody's for a luncheon/party with approx 25 other gals. We had a blast!!!. It was fun to see Ryan, Tara, & Dylan too. Mom & I stayed long enough to see Dylan leave for his big night out, the prom. Now that's one handsome dude!!!
Bryan told me that we have reservations tomorrow for
Mom's Day at the Macaroni Grill, I'm one lucky gal!!! - then back home to celebrate Bryan Jr's 13th birthday!!! ~ another busy but fun day...

- wishing 'my mom' and all the
'mom's' a wonderful Mother's Day!!!








5 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

what a hottie! Hope he had a good SAFE time! Nice that you were able to see him get all dressed up! I'll never forget my senior prom! Like the new purse and sunglasses mom! xoxo

Kim Henkel said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! Mom will pick up the little gift we left for you tomorrow! xoxo

Donielle Wilkinson said...

What a handsome guy! I hope he had a great time- wow...i graduated 15 years ago! Time flies......

sue(nbryan) said...

Kim, Bryan Jr said 'thank you' for the nice card and B&N gift card, he can hardly wait to use it & really does appreciate all that you do for him. Thank you for your kindness, generosity, thoughtfulness. momxoxo...PS wait 'til you see the purse I bought for you... yellow/Gucci!!! iluvu momxoxo...

sue(nbryan) said...

Dylan had a great time. I don't even like to think about how long ago it was when "I" went to the prom, but I had a fun time w/a super date - I do remember that ha! Dave took Kim to her prom...I wish I could say that Bryan took me to mine, ha! oh well! the prom is such a special time, glad Dylan went - nice memories. mom/sue xoxo...