
I went to San Diego a couple times this week (loved it!), it is a drive that I really enjoy since it's going to the 'beach' area. It was such a beautiful, sunny day, today. I wanted to stop at Starbucks along the way, but when I saw the long line trailing out the door, I didn't think I needed a latte that bad! But I really did want one, so when I got to San Diego and spotted the first Starbucks, I not only ordered a latte but also a slice of lemon cake! I could have eaten 2! It was sooo
yummy! (thank you Kim!) I walked around main street & did a little window shopping (fyi Bryan! ha!) then off to Lowe's, a huge, brand- new one, with the best assortment of beautiful, colorful flowers & plants I have ever seen. After that, I went to visit my friends Yoshi and his sister Oreo. Made it back home before the start of traffic & plenty of time to have a nice dinner with my hubby...another wonderful day. 
Friday, May 19, 2006
San Diego visit...
Posted by
sue(nbryan)
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks mom for taking care of your friends and sprucing up my patio and front door! love it...LOVE YOU! xoxo
Post a Comment